Tuesday 8 April 2008

The Material Boy #66





Fendi Men's Leather Bags Fall Winter 2008/2009

I managed to find some higher resolution pictures of these bags as featured in my earlier post! I love them! So classy and elegant with a feel of austerity and masculinity. These bags are the perfect size. Does not overwhelm the user and the trapeze shape is very appealing, tapering nicely to the silhouette of the body. The brass flap buckle and hardware adds a richness to the colour scheme. This bag has all the makings of a classic like the Hermes Birkin.

Gosh, I need to put aside budget to buy these man bags next season. It even comes in a ribbed velvet version. But my first love is the tan calf leather. The exposed stitching on the edges is a nice design touch. The croc skin is luxurious...but way out of my budget.

Click on pics for a larger version to see all the details!

(On a last note, I feel the design, shape and size of this bag works for a woman as well. Ladies, this could be a better alternative to all those ugly Fendi branded woman's bags:-)

(Images from www.frillr.com and www.men.style.com)

No comments: