Saturday 26 April 2008

My Shopping Conquest #04



A/X Gingham Checks Shorts

I was doing my rounds of retail therapy and also in the name of 'research' for my blog, when I spotted this pair of gorgeous shorts from Armani Exchange Boutique in Paragon.:-)

I have never been a huge fan of Armani Exchange, seeing I grew out of the things I bought there as fast as your F1 racing. The sizing is also not right for me. And the clothes dun fit well. But when I tried on this pair of shorts, it looked great. The length was just right, above the knee(which is the trend for shorts this season) and the waistline was a rare size 28, which seldom can you find for men's clothing. The belt loops are decorated and fastened by buttons and features two back pockets, which I love. Makes my bum look bigger. Hahaha. Furthermore, I needed a pair of stylish and 'affordable' shorts that will withstand dirt and grime for my upcoming travels to Java, Indonesia(I will be doing semi backpacking style of travelling). In addition, I have been looking for a pair of checkered shorts in black and white to match my Gucci Checks Tote bag. So all these factors come into play which got me attracted to the shorts. At an incredible price, I just have to have it. So here you go, my story for my latest acquisition and the best part, I dun pay full price due to my Club 21 discount. :-P

Retail price: SGD $179. Where to buy: Armani Exchange Boutique at Paragon

No comments: