Tuesday 20 May 2008

Gender Bender #19


Miu Miu Vitello Large Tote

It's been a while since I did a post on Gender Bender. So here it is once again. This time I am in love with the vintage inspired Miu Miu Vitello Large Tote. I thought this bag looked too 'handbagish' when I saw it in other colours such as beige and deep pink last season. But to have it in basic black, it looks absolutely smart and with a very vintage feel. This could pass off as a smart small briefcase with the brass buckle and gold hardware. The size is also nice to use it as a sling bag bag and will sit nicely on masculine shoulders:-P As you guys know, I am a fan for both handcarry and sling options on bags. So this fits my criteria:-) The thin shoulder strap makes the bag looked sleek and not chunky.

I have not seen this black version in Miu Miu store in Singapore. If I do come across this bag, it will definitely be a consideration to buy during sale season. I am waiting to get the gathered top tote which I am finding more and more attracted to. However, this bag will be another choice for me. I love the shape and design. Makes me feel nostalgic:-)

Retail price: US$1590. Where to buy: www.saks.com

No comments: