Thursday 2 October 2008

Gender Bender #32



Louis Vuitton Angèle Mini Lin Platine

I was especially excited when I first heard about the new silvery version of Mini Lin Monogram fabric. These were seasonal which makes it even more special. Hence, I begin to keep my eyes on alert to see if any bags made from this new material can pass off as a man's bag. The closest from the newly released range of bags from this new Platine Mini Lin colour is the Angèle Bag. A sling and shoulder carry sac bag that features brass hardware and silver leather trimmings. It's beautiful. At SGD $2170, this is affordable and attainable chic. What worries is the size and the length of the strap. Could this fit proportionately well for a guy? It will have to wait till I see the bag in person. But all in all, this is a beautiful bag with a colour that will be unique after this season. A true collector's item:-)

I called LV Singapore today and this bag is available at all LV stores for now. I dun see that happening in a couple of week's time. So hurry if you are interested!

Retail price: SGD $2170. Where to buy: Louis Vuitton Boutiques in Singapore

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw this bag in person and it's really too small for a guy to carry sigh. i really liked the colour though. plus it's rather flimsy and not structured

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

that is such a pity...I like the bag and colour!:-)

Terence Sambo said...

tres chic