Thursday 13 November 2008

My Shopping Conquest #36








Topman Shawl Collared Black Coated Skinny Fit Blazer

I have a bad habit, once I get obsessed about certain things, I go all the way for it. It was this situation when I got my first Topman Black Tux Skinny Fit Blazer. I found the cuts of Topman's blazer perfect for me. I just had to own more of the styles offered since they fit me well. I want to take advantage of the great cuts offered this season, in case they change them for next season and I would have miss out on owning great looking pieces at such good pricing.

On the day I got my Black Tux Skinny Fit Blazer, I tried on another style of blazer which I passed up the first time. But this Topman Shawl Collared Black Coated Skinny Fit Blazer lingers on my mind constantly and that is a sign that I also love this blazer. I adore the shawl collared design, which is something I do not already have in my wardrobe. It looks fabulously elegant and chic, seeing D&G is doing most of their jacket styles with shawl collars for Spring Summer 2009.

This Topman blazer has a skinny cut with black satin piping running along the collar adding a sophisticated tone on tone effect. I also like the coated linen fabric which will be excellent for Singapore's warm climate. The sheen on the blazer adds a dash of glamour and looks more expensive than it should be. How could I pass up on this great find? So a week later, on the following Saturday (after multiple tries), I went back to Topman Wisma Atria and finally bought the blazer. I was fortunate, most of the sizes were sold out. But my size 38 seems was still on the racks waiting for me to claim it. Ah...fates had decreed that the blazer must belong to me, so I gladly obliged:-) To top off the sweet deal, I use my 10% Topman discount for the first time and the blazer becomes even more of a steal!

Source: Model Pics from www.men.style.com, Blazer pics from www.topman.com

Retail price: SGD $189. Where to buy: Topman at Isetan Wisma Atria

No comments: