Saturday 4 June 2011

My MANy Bags News #329


Added New Bags For Sale!

I just added new bags on my bag sale blog: Mulberry Large Bayswater in Chocolate (Brand new and never used is up for grabs!) and handy Marc By Marc Jacobs Khaki Canvas Tote.

Click here to see what else I have for sale:-P
(Balenciaga (Brand new Weekender!), Louis Vuitton (Now unavailable Stephen Sprouse Neon Graffiti Keepall (Never used!), Mulberry, Gucci, Loewe, Bally and many more!)

All bags are original and authentic. I do not buy fake items. Comes with original dustbags (unless specified) and some still have original tags on them. Condition is mint unless otherwise stated. Send me an email at curveorange@gmail.com if interested. I am currently only doing sales within Singapore only.

Source: myMANybags

No comments: