Wednesday 7 December 2011

My MANy Bags News #357


Below: I may not be a fan of Justin Bieber... I am a huge admirer of his Christian Louboutin Alfie Flats in Gold Glitter!
Justin Bieber Wears Christian Louboutin Alfie Flat in Gold Glitter!

I may not be a fan of Monsieur Justin... but I am a huge admirer of those ultra attention seeking Christian Louboutin Alfie Flats in Gold Glitter. Those shoes are just made for the stage or those who sees everyday in their life as a superstar! Justin wore them at The 28th Annual “Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade”... I guess they reinforced his stage pressence.

Get a pair (USD895) and be an instant star... that's the magic those red soles can do!:-P

(More pics on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' and follow my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post or want to get the latest updates.)

Source: Upscalehype, Christian Louboutin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

im just thinking it's a waste that if his foot gets bigger he's prob gonna have to throw these out, i want them!! aww..... shoe funeral...

http://style-niche.blogspot.com