Sunday 5 February 2012

The Material Boy #519


Below: I am ready to welcome deck shoes like this one from Zara to my summer 2012 wardrobe...adore the colours and the design...


Zara Spring Summer 2012 Tri-colour Suede Deck Shoes

Summertime evokes the free spirited feeling of sailing by the sea. And this Spring Summer 2012, nautical themes are not letting up. Here's my pick of the week for a weekend treat that will get you set sailing in style anytime soon!

I love these Zara Tri-colour Suede Deck Shoes. Red, white and navy... it's a true classic with a punch of colour. Work it with casual chinos in the brightest hues or shorts to show off those muscled legs... these shoes are most ideal for summertime. Retailing at SGD149, decision making should be easy:-)... I am thinking about the shoes as I type this. I need some 'yachting chic' for SS2012...

More pics on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Zara

No comments: