Monday 10 December 2012

The Material Boy #554


Below: Countdown to SS2013 has begun for me... I am preparing my wishlist already... starting with this gorgeous H&M Green Ikat Print blazer... Tropical resort chic, here I come!

Below: Wear the blazer and get ready for summer holidays!


H&M SS2013 Wishlist #01: Green Ikat Print Blazer

As the saying goes, early bird gets the worm. So there's never harm in planning ahead. Fall Winter 2012 may not be over yet, but I am already formulating my Spring Summer 2013 wishlist. H&M has done a brilliant job creating some very desirable pieces for the upcoming season. Beautiful tropical inspired prints and colours are going to win you over. Greens is a major key colour for the collection. Many of the pieces spots different shades of this nature inspired hue from emeralds, to olives to turquoise. 

Out of the many outstanding pieces, there is one that keeps lingering in my mind after my visit to the H&M showroom 2 weeks ago. Yes, this green Ikat Print blazer is my choice pick! I love the tropical feel of the ethnic pattern and the bright and refreshing colours. Besides the smart blazer that is ideal for resort chic, look out for a t-shirt and trousers in the same print. I heart all of them:-)

Stay tuned for more of my H&M SS2013 wishlist...

More pics of H&M's SS2013 Menswear on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: H&M

1 comment:

alexander said...

I love the green leather jacket! Do you know if it will be part of the ss13 sale collection?