Wednesday 7 August 2013

'Guy Friendly' Céline SS2012 Canvas Phantom Luggage Tote

Below: This pic affirms the appeal of Céline bags on guys... Masculine style complimented by Céline's Canvas Phantom Luggage Tote perfectly! I want one now!
A Guy Friendly Céline Bag: The Canvas Phantom Luggage Tote   

Céline has been known for their gender neutral designs, especially when it comes to their bags, which have been readily adopted by many guys. It is no longer strange to see men carrying popular Céline designs, from luggage totes to cabas. However, I am always excited tby pics of guys toting their Céline arm candy. The Céline appeal is simply unstoppable.

Today I am inspired by this pic of a guy toting the Céline Phantom Cabas in Canvas, affirming the bag’s masculine appeal. The pic demonstrates tough guys can work the right Céline bag! The rugged military green canvas, generous sizing and minimal details make this Spring Summer 2012 offering a great compliment to male styles. Wear with a tank top and shorts and you got a hot weekend look in time for high summer! I want the Céline Phantom Luggage tote in Canvas now:-P

Below: Love the military green and canvas construction. Tough and chic!
More pics of Céline Canvas Phantom Luggage Tote on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Céline, Haightashburyto

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this bag but had to pass on it. My partner couldn't see the point on spending that much money on a canvas bag. Regret it now :(