Sunday 26 October 2014

Gucci Fall Winter 2014 Ramble Reversible Tote

Below: This Fall Winter 2014 Gucci Ramble Reversible Tote is 2 gorgeous bags in one... with contrasting colours/ materials that makes your 'style investments' go that extra mile! I love duality in my fashion pieces:-) Comes in a variety of leather colours, even one with python skin... timeless design with great style indeed.

Below: Since I feel 'logomania' may be making a comeback... I vote for this version (below) which reverses from a gorgeous nut brown to GG monogram canvas... Love!
Gucci Fall Winter 2014 Ramble Reversible Tote

I am all for making my ‘style investments’ go that extra mile. Hence, any fashion item that has duality functions get my vote anyday. So today I am happy to report my latest shopping find that embodies this quality. Check out Gucci’s Fall Winter 2014 Ramble Reversible Tote which gets you twice the style power in 2 contrasting colours/materials for 2 bags with one price! I love the fact that Gucci uses very different hues to make the reversible function more distinctive and you truly feel you are getting a new style each time you flip the bag around.

Reversible fun not withstanding... the timeless and elegant design will ensure the bag stays relevant season after season. Armed with a shoulder strap as well, you can also have 2 ways of carrying... tote on hand or sling with shoulder. How perfect is that?

Since I sense an impending return to logomania... the Gucci Ramble tote in Nut Brown reversible to the GG monogram canvas (USD1750) gets my vote! I love the iconic monogram against the tan brown tone ... which makes it nostalgia chic amidst interchangeable styles. The light blue and tan version (Approx SGD3800 or USD2650) looks incredible as well... a warm and cool colour to suit any mood on any occassion. Made for women but the gender neutral design makes this a good contender for guys as well.

In Gucci stores in Singapore now. Go check them out. Leather is incredibly luxurious to handle:-)

Check out the collection in store or online now!


Source: Gucci

No comments: