Sunday 1 June 2008

My MANy Bags Sales Updates #03


www.luisaviaroma.com Spring Summer Sale Now On!

The italian online retailer which stocks brands like Dolce Gabbana, Dsquared2, Pierre Hardy, Lanvin, Kris Van Assche and many others have their Spring Summer sales starting now! Expect up to 50% mark downs. Enjoy click your mouse away at www.luisaviaroma.com, shopping has never been that easy!:-P

One thing to remember, the shipping for any amounts is Euro $50. And you have to pay local duties depending on where you are, such as me paying 7% GST and FedEx service fees for bringing the merchandise into Singapore. So I would buy only when I have 'bulk purchase' to share the costs of shipping. Nevertheless, they do have some nice items which you may not find anywhere else:-p

(I check the website and it seems sales have not started yet!...strange that I get this email. I bet it will start on Monday, a working day in Italy. So do check often to see if the sales is activated.:-)

No comments: