Monday 24 August 2009

My MANy Bags News #117


Below: I love the Burberry checks watch face and the multi-coloured stripe
watchstrap of this design!





Burberry Fall Winter 2009 Dual Time Timepieces Now Available Online!

Everyone needs a watch. And a watch speaks volumes about a man:-) Not only are they indispensable for time keeping, but in this modern day and time, also speak volumes about a man's taste and style:-) I may not know a lot about the hard facts of watches, but I sure can smell a good design when I see one!

I love Burberry's new Fall Winter 2009 timepieces, incorporating design cues from Burberry's heritage, such as the Burberry checks watch face and its elegant aesthetics. These sports inspired Swiss Made watches feature a dual time functionality with big date at 12 o'clock. Definitely useful and yet smart looking on any guy's wrist. I especially love the version with the multi-coloured stripe watchstrap...against a black watch face, the colours simply pops and will fit perfect with either a formal or casual getup.

All of the designs are meticulously crafted in stainless steel and have water resistance up to 10 ATM/100M. Available for purchase online here or at Burberry boutiques:-) Prices start from £325.00. Check them out:-)

Source: Burberry

No comments: