Wednesday 9 September 2009

Jazz It Up...Louis Vuitton Style!


Below: I've got mail from Louis Vuitton!


Below: It's an invite...


Below: ...and an actual vinyl with a track on it! WOOHOO:-P


Below: Invite for the event on 24 Sept at LV Ion Orchard





Louis Vuitton 'Jazz Club' Event


What a surprise I got upon coming home from work today!:-) Got an invite from Louis Vuitton for a Jazz Club event at the new Ion Orchard Store. I am not particularly going gaga over the theme of the event, but it's the lavish design of the invite card that took my breath away.

WOW...was my first impression after I open the bronzy-brown envelope. Out came a shiny black cardboard sleeve and then an actual plastic vinyl with the invite slip! The vinyl has a track recorded on it...Charlie Parker's Lover Man, so you can enjoy some jazz to set you in the mood before the event. I need a vinyl player! Me lvoe Jazz:-P

Event will take place on 24th September 2009, 7.30pm at LV Ion Orchard.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool...i was invited too.Umm will u be going?



Ferah J

Anonymous said...

well i just don know what to expect.when you go to those events.its like you are socializing more.Umm,i just can"t describe.

Ttttttttttttt said...

U're lucky!

Last Style of Defense said...

I love the originality of it : ) I once got an invite to the London H&M party that was one of those 'view finders' that you put in the slides, looked though and got the info. I still have it somewhere!!

:el fano: said...

what a [SIN]sational[ly] beautiful invite!! I LOVE IT! =] v.v. VERY cool!!! xo xo :el fano:

m'laden said...

We just had our Jazz Night last night, and it was quite good. They had displays with turntables featuring products rotating, and had changed one of the wall displays to a black themed Jazz night display, as well as a Jazz themed entrance and Jazz band playing inside

Michael St. James said...

Coolest invite ever!

stellarvixen said...

i love jazz i luff LV also..
what a breathtaking invite card..vintage*