Monday 17 January 2011

The Material Boy #433


Below: I am in love with this Céline Cabas Linen... the easy style translates well against any casual summer style. The frayed edging, linen fabric balanced with soft luxurious lambskin has that understated luxe that I adore... Red and blue stripes... French flag?:-)



Below: This 'rice sack' looking fabric is even presented as a huge cape on the Cruise 2011 presentation... as effortless as only Céline can achieved!


Below: Catalogue pic... I need to admire more pics of this chic bag...


Céline Cabas Linen


I am now obsessing about this Céline Cabas Linen with blue and red stripe... Love the possibilities I can play around with this simple tote bag (imagine decorating with different brooches and bag charms to add personality to the bag... The body is fabric so you will not damaged the bag in anyway. The look of the bag is also perfect to go with any summer styles!). Love the frayed edging on the top. Céline deserves a good applause by taking something as mundane as a 'rice sack' looking fabric, matched with the softest lamb skin to create something this desirable and chic. Only Phoebe Philo can achieve this attitude of effortless appeal.

I love. I want. I am also jumping for joy at the very affordable price tag of SGD1200 (or HK$6,000)... which constitutes a great part of me wanting this bag even more...

Source: Céline, Lane Crawford

3 comments:

Shane B said...

this cabas have your name on it! And mine is the one that is made of yellow and black leather :)

we could grow up 2gether said...

u stay away from it! this is mine!

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Okay, I let you have it, then you can loan it to me:) Hahaha. Glad we both like this tote... we 'could grow up together' w it!