Tuesday 8 February 2011

The Material Boy #438


Below: I need some yellow this Spring Summer 2011!
Marc By Marc Jacobs Yellow Jumble-embossed Neoprene Laptop Case (£38.30) is here to save the day... inexpensive and eye poping anyday! Use it as a clutch as seen in the pic below! Simply fabulous...



Marc By Marc Jacobs Yellow Jumble-embossed Neoprene Laptop Case

I am going yellow crazy! I want something in yellow colour this Spring Summer 2011 season to brighten up my look. After seeing Caroline's yellow Céline Leather Cabas, it affirms that I need some yellow colour this season. I already have my eyes on the Balenciaga RGGH Mimosa Double Tour Bracelet but I still need a bag to match it all up.

An inexpensive way to get some yellow arm candy has now been found... Marc By Marc Jacobs Yellow Jumble-embossed Neoprene Laptop Case is here to save the day:-) I will use this as a nice clutch (as inspired by Jak n Jil's pic), roomy and eye poping anyday! Best of all, it serves as a good laptop case if I ever get tired of yellow colour:-)

At £38.30 each, they are the most affordable bag to be owned. Net-a-porter, when will you have free international shipping?!?!?!

Source: Net-a-porter, Jak and Jil

2 comments:

Niz said...

I feel so stupid to have bought this in the ever boring Black colour!!! I could have at least picked purple or turqouise... :( Hehe! Yellow is definitely too bright but I'm sure it's perfect for summer! ;)

Ryan said...

I have one in blue and I love it! Perhaps I should look into picking up a yellow one in-time for spring?

thehiveblog.blogspot.com