Monday 11 April 2011

The Material Boy #457


Below: Monday obsession... something to give Christian Louboutin's spikey creations a run for its money...
Love this 3.1 Phillip Lim Studded Wristlet!


Spikey Infatuations: 3.1 Phillip Lim Studded Wristlet

Christian Louboutin is the 'culprit' for getting every fashionista crazy about anything and everything studs. Bad boy/girl attitudes never looked this desirable until Christian Louboutin gifted the fashion world with his TDF Rollerball (Rollerboy for girls), Spiked Louis and Freddy Flats shoes. Now we are obsessed and cannot get enough of it.

Today I am ready to extend my love for spikes beyond those red soles. Finally a piece of accessory worthy of a match to those Louboutins. Presenting 3.1 Phillip Lim's super 'badass' but oh so dangerously cool Studded Wristlet! I love the idea of a small wallet that you can hang around your hands... with that spikey hand strap! It's similar to wearing a knuckle buster, tough and ready to kick some butt! Watch out pick pockets... meddle at your own risk:P

Below: Gorgeous when worn! Love the studded hand strap.. comes in black! (Pic from Burbailey)

Shane from Burbailey got himself a gorgeous all black leather version (Cool stuff! I want one too!), but Net-a-porter stocks a grey suede option which looks equally stunning.
3.1 Phillip Lim's Studded Wristlet measures 5 cm (D), 12.5 cm(H) and 10 cm (W). Retails for £264.09 (w/o VAT) here.

NEED!

(More pics on my facebook fanpage)
LIKE my fan page if you enjoy reading this post:-)


Source: Net-a-porter, Burbailey

2 comments:

Shane B said...

Hey Kevin, thank you for featuring my photo on your blog. I'm honored:) I've been meaning to say that your artworks are awesome and keep up the good work!!

KAIIWONG said...

I want that Philip Lim bag !! NICE
I'm following you now

KAIIWONG
BORN IN AMSTERDAM / RAISED IN FASHION
http://kaiiwong.blogpot.com