Saturday 7 May 2011

The Material Boy #466


Below: No budget nor the heart to splurge on Christian Louboutins Louis Flat Spikes? Here's Italian brand Forfex's Spring Summer 2011 'Killer' Trainers to fill the gap:-P More affordable, but yet still rocking the tough chic studded look. LOVE the black pair!



Forfex Spring Summer 2011 Mens 'Killer' Trainers

If Christian Louboutin's Louis Flats Spikes have tickle your fancy for the longest time, but you have neither the budget nor the heart to make such a big splurge. Fret not. Here's their 'distant' cousins for your consideration.

Presenting Italian brand, Forfex's Spring Summer 2011 Mens 'Killer' Trainers... ravishingly tough overall but dangerously studded at the back of the shoe. Spotting full leather exterior with a 'converse' type rubber sole, it's a good alternative to the more expensive Christian Louboutins. I have seen these in person, the black pair is quite a charmer in my opinion. I love the slimmer rubber soles which makes your feet more streamlined. My friend got himself a pair, they look incredibly rock chic even with lesser studs. I reckon the look is less cluttered and more unique (since not a lot of people own these Forfex shoes yet!).

If you are keen, hurry down to Ambush at Mandarin Gallery , #03-14 (Singapore). If my memory do not fail me, the price is SGD270 (a small fraction of the red soled versions!) and the black version is still available.

Check out my facebook fan page for more edgy shoe designs from Forfex.
'LIKE' my fan page if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Forfex

2 comments:

UshiSato said...

Yeah, at first glance I thought it's from CL. And you're right this is the best alternative to the pricy Louboutin.I like like like it sooo much! Now...I can't stop thinking about that shoes anymore!

Breezewood said...

I own a pair of leopard print ponyhair and studs Forfex sneakers... I also bought them for the Louboutin-ish look!