Wednesday 16 November 2011

The Material Boy #504


Below: New arrivals at Mr Porter this week and I just added this Burberry Prorsum T-shirt to my x'mas wishlist... Have you started making out your 'Santa delivery order' yet?:-P


Burberry Prorsum Spring Summer 2012 Printed Cotton Jersey T-shirt

Have you started making out your Christmas wishlist? It never hurts to start early, especially when Christmas atmosphere are trickling in with full momentum everywhere in the stores!

Thanks to Mr Porter, my first x'mas wishlist just found it's first candidate. I love this Burberry Prorsum Spring Summer 2012 Printed Cotton Jersey T-shirt with a bold, nerdy ethnic print. Graphic in pattern and definitely making you a memorable style statement. I can already forsee many male fashionista wearing this t-shirt waiting to be photographed by Tommy Ton over the coming mens' fashion week in early 2012!

Pair it with a skinny pair of trousers, wear a basic bright coloured blazer... this t-shirt adds a welcome contrast to basics. I want it! The patch pocket is also a cute touch. Nerdy never looked this chic:-)

Prints are a major trend for SS2012. So this t-shirt is perfect to kick start yourself to the front of the fashion curve.

Wish for yours today at Mr Porter for only £195.83 (more reasonably priced than Givenchy's birds of paradise print t-shirt!). Mr Santa, do take note!

Source: Mr Porter

3 comments:

Trenez Scott said...

I absolute love this post!

May said...

Great T-shirts - I like design,but to be honest I love this bag from the second pictures :)

CarGa said...

ZARA has a t-shirt with a similar print, it comes in two colors, blue and mustard.