Wednesday 30 November 2011

My MANy Bags Lookbook #27


Below: Marni frenzy... it's time for prints and colours!

Prints Frenzy: Marni Obsessed?

Inspired by the upcoming Marni at H&M collection... I want some Marni in my wardrobe already:-P So I decided to center a look on some key Marni pieces... that means prints and colour blocking!

I chose a Marni moss green polka dot shirt, loose fitted for a relaxed silhouette but contrast it with a ultra narrow Lanvin tapered leg slim navy trousers to play on proportions. Burberry Prorsum's SS2012 wedge sole woven leather shoes adds that much needed pop of colour and eccentricity to evoke feel of Marni. Né-net's Tiger Brooch also adds up that playful touch.

For a luxurious boost, who else to turn to but some 'orange' magic from Hermès. The H en Voyage silk and cashmere fringed scarf will drape nicely around the neck, complimenting the green tones of the look, while a Cape Cod watch keeps the Marni guy timely and preppy. Lastly, Marni's Canvas and Leather Colourblock tote bag rounds off the outfit, balancing the navy tones of the trousers. Are you ready for more Marni? I do!

(Check out my facebook fanpage for pics of each individual pieces that created this look. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.)

Source: Mr Porter, Marni, Hermès, Lanvin, Burberry Prorsum

No comments: