Sunday 4 December 2011

The Material Boy #507


Below: Prints obsessed... This gentlemen pulled off Marni's Graphic Tile Shirt shirt with a pop of colour from his burgundy coloured cardigan. Now I am in love with the shirt...
Below: Marni creates some of the most interesting graphic prints... look up close and you can feel that artistic vibe:-)


Marni Mens FW2011 Graphic Tile Print Shirt


Lately, I am obsessed with prints. Maybe I am psyching up to the incoming explosion of prints for Spring Summer 2012. But you do not have to wait till next season to start getting into the prints mania. Get your hands on some pieces right now, especially with end-of-season sales raging full on. Buy ahead, save some budget and get the look before anyone else.

I love this Marni Graphic Tile Print Shirt available now at Mr Porter (£249.99). The shirt will soon be on sale, so ready your clicks when Mr Porter's international sale starts (Their US site have commenced their markdowns, so the international site will follow soon). I know I will be counting down if my size is still available. Who bought that size 46!?!?!?!? Grrrr... (Knuckles crackling...)

The gentlemen featured in the above pic does not help in easing my disappointment.... I love how he matches the printed shirt with a simple Burgundy coloured cardigan, perfectly exemplifying Marni's preppy chic. Bravo to Marni!

More pics on my Facebook fanpage.


Source: Marni, StreetFSN,
Mr Porter

1 comment:

mystical said...

I wonder why the international sales (MR PORTER) is starting so darn late.

Hopefully it won't be 'mostly' 30% like the US sales. That was really pathetic.