Tuesday 21 February 2012

My MANy Bags Trendspotting #192


Below: After seeing this pic, it affirms my want for Coach's SS2012 Bleecker Painted Stripe Portfolio!
Coach Spring Summer 2012 Bleecker Painted Stripe Portfolio Spotted!

Amercian heritage style is sweeping into guy's wardrobe everywhere. Classic styles and patterns, the likes of suitings, duffel coats, parkas, plaids, tartans with a bit of that southern flavour are adopted by style savvy guys now.

Check out this guy with his checks duffel coat, lined with red and blue plaid patterns worn over a blazer and striking orange pants. But it is his Coach Bleecker Painted Stripe Portfolio (SGD475) that catches my eye most... in tan leather with contrasting blue and white stripe for that added vintage appeal. Perfect combo, in my opinion:-)

Now I want the portfolio even more.

Check out my post about Coach's highly desirable mens Bleecker Painted Stripe collection here.

Source: Facehunter, Coach

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its a bit celine inspired i guess