Sunday 1 April 2012

My Bag Collection #67


Below: Another Céline addition to my bag family...


Céline Bi-Cabas In Black Lambskin And Houndstooth Wool Tweed

Céline Cabas mania has strike again... although it was months ago since I acquired this new addition to my Céline cabas collection. This 4th cabas to my cabas family is still ranking top on my beloved list of bags in my 'bag harem':-)

I have always loved the simplicity of the cabas design. Especially the bi-material ones... different mix of textures and materials creates the most interesting appeal. And this new one (from FW2011 collection) features a champagne tone houndstooth wool tweed fabric which gives the bag a preppy attitude well suited for the modern dandy. Wear the bag with suits, smart shoes and add some sartorial flair any day. I love the champagne tone as well, subdued and yet not boring while matches almost any spectrum of your wardrobe colours.

More pics on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy this post.

Source: myMANybags

2 comments:

SE@N said...

How Cabas hold its shape after many uses? Does it turn slouchy or still stay upright? thanks :)

brown.jack76 said...

Nice, this bag is really gorgeous. It really looks beautiful.