Sunday 14 October 2012

The Material Boy #547


Below: Rottweiler fever continues at Givenchy, with a highly sought after clutch bag that is sold out everywhere! Gorgeous clutch bag that works for the guys:-P
 Givenchy Fall Winter 2012 Rottweiler PVC Clutch

Woof! Woof! Growl! Growl! Givenchy's Rottweiler fever has yet to subside and the brand is cleverly milking another round of K9 frenzy for this Fall Winter 2012.

Sold out everywhere, this Givenchy Fall Winter 2012 Rottweiler Print Clutch bag is just such a money maker. Almost impossible to track down at the stores and online, so count yourself lucky if you have snagged yourself one. At a price point of approx. Euro220,  this all PVC clutch bag is surprisingly affordable for the style boost it will give you.

I had a chance to pre-order one a week back at 'luxury retail utopia', Luisaviaroma... but did not feel the urgency then. Today I checked the site, it's sold out. Major regret.

Below: The clutch bag is a perfect accessory for the edgy women...


More pics of Givenchy's Rottweiler Clutch bag on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Barneys New York, A Gentlemen's Row, Givenchy, Pinmarklet

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel what you mean I was thinkin of gettin it too at LUISA VIA ROMA but the day I decided to go for it they got sold out. Boohoo! Now I am checking LUISA VIA ROMA and Lane Crawford for restocking *fingercrossed*