Monday 9 June 2014

Sale Shopping Spotlight: BlackBarrett Spring Summer 2014 Menswear

Below: Better late than never... I may be falling in love with BlackBarrett's SS2014 Menswear at the end of the season... but I am just in time to take advantage of their end of season markdowns and get myself favourite pieces at amazing prices! Love the paisley print shirt in china blue... now I am considering the matching pair of shorts or blazer too:-)
Below: The lines and dots print shirt is also on my sale radar... featured on the SS2014 ad campaign... Love it!

Sale Shopping Spotlight: BlackBarrett Spring Summer 2014 Menswear

I might have been a bit too late in discovering the graphic appeal of BlackBarrett’s Spring Summer 2014 Mens collection. But better late than never, especially when I am just in time for their end of season mark downs... there is silver lining in falling in love with a collection this late in the season.

I am loving the graphic modern approach of BlackBarrett... albeit at a much accessible price points than the main line, Neil Barrett. For spring summer 2014, there are colour blocking, line prints and an amazing china blue paisley print that gets me most excited. So much love at first sight, that I pop by the BlackBarrett store on Sunday to get my hands on the paisley print short sleeve shirt. The price was SGD190 but after the sale discount... an amazingly affordable SGD120! My best buy of the season for sure:-)

I am contemplating the matching shorts or bomber jacket... but at the same time, I love the graphic colour block blazer, the lines and dot shirt (featured in the Ad Campaign)... so many things I want! All at a great price point and cut to fit Asian builds.

Below: Check out the other incredible pieces and time to get some sale action going... I want the colour block blazer and blue lines print bomber jacket! 
Go to Club 21 Global website to shop if you live outside of Singapore. For once, I am thankful that I reside in Singapore which houses a BlackBarrett boutique at Paragon Shopping Mall:-P Happy sale shopping... Can’t wait to wear my new shirt this coming weekend!:-P


Source: Blackbarrett

No comments: