Wednesday 4 June 2008

My MANy Bags Sales Updates #04



Gucci And YSL Sale Starts Today (4 June 2008)!

It seems 2 new big luxury brands have commence their end of season sales:-P For all Gucci and YSL lovers, get ready to make a dash to the store, wait thru long queues (expected for tommorrow and the day after, believe me...I experience that today!) and have lots of patience, maybe it will be worth your while as you find great bargains from the sale!

Discounts starts at 30%.

I did managed to get into the Gucci Paragon shop but left empty handed. Seems all the good stuff I like either have no more sizes or totally varnished from the store. So cross your fingers, maybe you guys have better luck! On a last note, I was attracted to a new pre fall military green winter jacket, in quilted nylon with leather patches. So nice! If only Singapore has colder weather.:-(

Happy shopping!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks. Im Inspired again.

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

hahhaa..Lotto Numbers, what are you inspired by? The sale at Gucci and YSl or my blog?:-P

Anyways, happy shopping!

whats-he-wearing.com said...

the gucci pre-fall jacket sounds interesting... any pic online?


*must save must save*

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Yeah, it looks beautiful! But unfortunately, I dun have any pics online. Maybe at a later stage when retailers start putting up their fall collections. But it is a short bomber style jacket with elastic band cuffs and quilted. Very nice. So tempted to buy. But practicality issues deter me:(...you will be able to make good use of it if you get it! and Gucci Singapore has a reputation of marking up so much for each item, it becomes incredibly expensive!

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Oh Joseph, I went to check out the jacket again. It's not as nice this time. hahaha. I just realised the patches were suede rather than leather. I think the problem lies with the collar. I would have prefer a more stand up type.