Friday 20 June 2008

My Shoe Collection #30




Raf By Raf Simons Dip Dye White Hi Tops

Yet again another purchase which I got after I blog it on 'The Material Boy' section:-) It seems Blackjack by Club 21 stocks this pair of cool canvas sneakers so I grab the chance to own it during the Club 21 sale. I was lucky, I got the one of the last 2 pairs available in store, what's left now is size 39, which is very petite for a guy. This pair of sneakers is cut very small...so you should up a size if you intend to buy. I chose the dip dye version over the grey nylon version as it has more personality. The worn look is just interesting, the dye effect is even applied on the shoe laces and the round brand label on the sides. I also like the plastic 'Raf' tab on the laces and the rubber tab on the back. Loved it, loved it...it's time to retire my white converse shoes!:-P

After 37% discount, I paid SGD $214. A good price:-)

(BTW, Raf by Raf Simons is a less pricey diffusion line of Raf Simons brand)

Retail price: SGD $339. Where to buy: Blackjack at Forum, The Shopping Mall

5 comments:

H::A:I:R:I said...

nice sneakers...anyway wat size were left..

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Size 39:-). The other nylon fabric design has size 39 and 40. It has subtle check print on the nylon. It is nice as well.

H::A:I:R:I said...

err......if there was my size i would definetly grab it tmorrow......

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

There is still the nylon version. It's nice as well:-)I almost wanted to get that as well. But I have bought too many shoes lately.:-)

H::A:I:R:I said...

too bad cause em wearing size 41,anyway kevin do u have any email...