Tuesday 1 March 2011

The Material Boy #443


Below: Who wants this pair of tough but statement making Burberry Prorsum Spring Summer 2011 Multi-Strap Gladiator Mens Sandals?


Below: Featured on almost every look on the SS2011 Mens runway, a must have piece that exudes masculine luxe!



Burberry Prorsum Spring Summer 2011 Multi-Strap Gladiator Mens Sandals


This has been one of my favourite footwear for Spring Summer 2011. After looking and scrutinising the details on the pic above, I am even more convinced I love this pair of Burberry Prorsum Spring Summer 2011 Multi-Strap Gladiator Mens Sandals. I love the detailing. From the cris cross straps to the 2 rows of eyelets on the front panel and the brass buckles... it screams tough and luxe!

Priced at HKD5200 (Approx. SGD667), would you invest or pass on this 'widely featured on the SS2011 runway' sandals?

Source: Lane Crawford, Burberry

4 comments:

M.J.C.G. said...

I did, I just ordered from LVR the low top model :)

NRIKH said...

I just got them today and i luv them

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Congrats! Send a pic when you got them!:-P

Unknown said...

I get them tomorrow yay