Tuesday 29 March 2011

The Material Boy #451


Below: Shoe lust of the day... presenting yet another reason to prolong those baked beans eating days... the new Christian Louboutin Mens Denim Louis Flat Spikes...


Christian Louboutin Mens Denim Louis Flat Spikes


Double the shoe lust! If Christian Louboutin's Denim Rollerball Spikes is enough of a reason to survive on Baked Beans for a few months... how about adding yet another drool worthy
Christian Louboutin Mens Denim Louis Flat Spikes to the temptation? Tightening the belt for six months?!?!? Worth it?

Love the combination of denim and metal studs... the Louis looked even better in this incarnation! More fierce, more statement making... this is one shoe to leave an impression and up your style quotient any day!

Want want want! (Noted in shopping diary... along with more Céline leather cabas and Prada Espadrilles Brogues!!!:-p)

Source: Christian Louboutin

2 comments:

Pana said...

...o no :(

you made me sad :(

love those denim louis but I already got some in white :(

Gilbert Ganda said...

I want! I want! I want! I think I gonna bring this pair of louis to my dream tonight!
and no more shopping till I am able to get those on my feet!

xx,