Monday 23 May 2011

The Material Boy #471


Below: New colours for the ever popular Christian Louboutin Rollerball Spikes! Don't you just adore the latest all-black spikes or the metallic silver version?


New Colours! Christian Louboutin Rollerball With All Black Spikes And Silver Glitter

Enough said, let the pictures do the tempting. Unrelenting in easing our wallets, Christian Louboutin is releasing 2 new colours to their ever expanding variants of the popular Rollerball spikes slip-ons this June 2011. I really love the new all-black spikes this time. And metallics are picking up pace next Fall Winter 2011... so the silver glitter version came at the right time too! Gorgeous and dangerous:-) Who can resist the calling of spikey red soles? I know I can't! Help!

Source: Christian Louboutin

1 comment:

LuxuryObsessed.com said...

Black on Black for me! I can't wait for them to arrive! I was needing a practical pair of black shoes. :P