Below: My top 5 picks from Mr Porter sale!
My MR PORTER Spring Summer Sale Picks!
If budget and size availability were not a problem, these would definitely make it to my wardrobe! I love these 5 items from Mr Porter. Since I would have even bought them before they were on sale, it's not to be missed when they are up to a massive 50% off! I am now contemplating that Marni Contrast Panel Shirt... half price.. Oh my.
Here's 5 top picks by me:
1) Marni Painted Colour Block Jersey T-shirt: Was £125, now £62.50 (50% off)
Love the unique colour block effect that is like a circle wrapping around the back in stunning blue!
2) Marni Contrast Panel Short Sleeve Shirt: Was £196.16, now £98.08 (50% off)
I have been eyeing on this shirt for the longest time... the olive and black colour panelling effect creates an interesting colour blocking effect. The shorter front also means this shirt looks great when worn untucked:-P
3) Rick Owens Long Jersey T-shirt: Was £142, now £99 (30% off)
Rick Owens extra long T-shirt with a slanted seam at the back... sexy, fitted and will created an interesting silhouette especially when worn under a skinny blazer. Rick Owens is never this affordable!
4) Martin Margiela Cotton Leather Trimmed Shirt: Was £227.38, now £113.69 (50% off)
Love the leather trim around the placket and collar... Slim fit for a defined cut! Navy colour is timeless:-P
5) Lanvin Deconstructed Double Breasted Jacket: Was £998.60, now £699.06 (30% off)
Lanvin can do no wrong! Raw seams and innovative design with Lanvin's signature unfinished details. Superb cut to flatter any guy. Sartorial meets sportswear... must buy:-P
Source: Mr Porter