Saturday 29 October 2011

My Shoe Collection #55

Below: Kick back with my new Zara Glazed Leather Loafers! Love the low heel and shiny leather:-)

Below: A versatile pair of shoes with a classic touch:-P
Zara Glazed Leather Loafers

Loafers seemed like an unlikely and unwise choice for Fall Winter season. The low cut design means your feet gets exposed to the cold winter air more and perhaps not the most warm shoes to wear for winter.

Below: Of course, if you have the budget, these Lanvin ones are top picks! Check them out here:-)

However, Lanvin proposed a whole range of patent leather loafers for fall that got me excited. Lanvin's tasseled versions is so befitting any modern dandy. A must have! These are versatile shoes that matches with trousers or shorts (for tropical Singapore), uplifting your style to a whole new refined level:-) However, I was not prepared to fork out more than S$1k (£533 at Mr Porter) for Lanvin's pair. I was counting on Zara for an alternative. Although I was not able to track down tasseled versions... I managed to find an equally attractive pair with low heels (similar in look and feel as Lanvin's) which fits my requirement.

The glazed leather was a key decision maker, seeing how it looked more polished but less brash than patent leather. I love Zara's simple design and wooden coloured soles too, of course the very affordable price tag of SGD179. I have no excuse not to bring it home:-P and I did.

Will wear with suits with rolled up hems, shirts and shorts and more. Matches my black acetate rim glasses too!:-P

(More pics on my facebook fanpage.)

Source: Mr Porter, Lanvin, Zara, myMANybags

No comments: