Wednesday 6 June 2012

The Material Boy #537


 Below: Burberry Prorsum FW2012 Fox Print Stripe shirt is one of my most wanted Fall Winter 2012 fashion piece... I simply love the whimsical and graphic fox illustration:-) Now available for pre-order at www.luisaviaroma.com...
Below: As spotted on Taiwanese celebrity, Sunny Wang during Burberry's Taipei flagship store opening recently...

Burberry Prorsum Fall Winter 2012 Fox Print Stripe Shirt

If I have to name a piece of Fall Winter 2012 fashion piece that I most wanted... it will be Burberry Prorsum's Fox Print Stripe shirt as seen on the runway a few months back. Ever since spotting the whimsical printed shirt, I have moved it to a must have list for the upcoming new season. It's iconic, fun and has a very interesting graphic illustration of a fox head that will get everyone talking:-) Neither too brash or meek, it has just the right panache to make you stand out without screaming your head off.

Seen on Taiwanese celebrity and heartthrob, Sunny Wang during Burberry's recent Taipei Flagship store opening... I am now even more convinced I need this shirt. Good news... Luisaviaroma has already put up this shirt for pre-order at €409.09 (For orders to Singapore). So hurry, sizes and quantity are limited. This shirt will simply fly off the shelves even before the shipment date arrives (latest by 30 September). Yes, it's a long wait to commit that payment... but it will be well worth the wait knowing you are guaranteed a piece of this shirt!

More pics of Burberry Prorsum's Fox Print Stripe Shirt on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Burberry, Luisaviaroma

No comments: