Tuesday 5 June 2012

My MANy Bags Trendspotting #194


 Below: David Thielebeule with his amazing Céline Burbgundy Croc Embossed Leather Cabas...
David Thielebeule, Allure Accessories Director With His Céline Burgundy Croc Embossed Leather Cabas

One of my style idols, David Thielebeule (Allure Magazine Accessories Director) is a true fashion chameleon. Sartorially smart, street grunge or casual chic, this guy pulls off all looks! I also adore his choice of bags and accessories, often surprising and inspiring.

Here he is seen with my favourite bag of all time, Céline SS2011 Leather Cabas in Burgundy Croc Embossed Leather... juxtaposing perfectly with his navy blazer and denim shirt. The crimson tone bag pops with a touch of luxurious croc texture:-) Loved it.

More pics of David Thielebeule's inspiring style on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Céline, Citizens Couture

No comments: