Monday 4 June 2012

My MANy Bags Trendspotting #193


 Below: Spotted... urban cool Coach x Hugo Guinness Bleecker Canvas Tote!
Spotted: Coach x Hugo Guinness Reversible Canvas Tote

Coach has now become my turned to brand for cool urban mens bags. Functionality and aesthetically pleasing designs makes for a formidable work to play transition for busy urban boys.

Now with London born, New York based artist, Hugo Guinness’s eclectic linoleum cut prints adorning Coach’s Bleecker Reversible tote (among a whole range of small accessories),  I am convinced I need one soon. However, after seeing the tote as carried by the guy in the pic above, I immediately move my urgency of getting this tote to the front of the queue.

I love the linoleum prints featuring snippets of New York city life... from takeaway coffee cups to boxing dudes to house keys and more... It’s not just a bag that you are carrying now... it’s a piece of urban art and culture that adds more personality to you. Carry it for work or play, Coach x Hugo Guinness bags and accessories range definitely looked handsome while being functional for the big city. Mustard and black colour combination also gets a thumbs for injecting a modern New York attitude.

More samples of Coach x Hugo Guinness bags and accessories on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Coach, Danchiz.com

No comments: