Saturday 7 July 2012

The Material Boy #542


 Below: More studs and tartans for FW2012 Christian Louboutin mens collection...

 Below: I love the new Bruno zip flat which features zipper edges all over the shoe... simply amazing! Charlie leopard pony loafer also features a more subdued studs placement...lining along the base of the shoe... LOVE!

Christian Louboutin Fall Winter 2012 Collection

Yesterday I had the pleasure of previewing Christian Louboutin's Fall Winter 2012 collection. Of course, my attention and anticipation was for the new mens shoes... which definitely do not disappoint. There were some hits and misses... but I am loving quite a few designs already. The Tartan Roller-Boat spikes is a hot favourite... colours and patterns against spikes simply looked amazing and easy-to-wear any day. There is also a Bruno Zip Flat in shiny calf which got my thumbs up. Named after Mr Louboutin's business partner and spots interesting zipper edges that add a subtle touch of hardware and grunge to the otherwise classic design. However, my heart fell head over heels (literally) for Christian Louboutin Charlie Leopard Pony Loafer which features spikes along the base. A more subtle take on Rollerball Spikes but yet just as drool worthy:-).

There were also some tote bags this new season for the boys. And if you are a fan of those 'dangerous' studded designs, this will set your hearts on fire. However, I think I will passed since they appear too loud for my taste. But I am sure some guys will go gaga over it:-)

The lucky ladies will also get amazing shoes and accessories with interesting details and innovative materials. So go check out more pics on my facebook fanpage. Here's one which is my absolute favourite... featuring mix materials with gold rim crystal studs. If there's a word to describe the shoe... it's high glamour!

Preorder for the new Fall Winter 2012 collection starts now at Christian Louboutin boutique at Ngee Ann City, Singapore. Samples will only be available for viewing till Monday. So pop by the store to check them out!

Below: Ladies, get ready for glamour and more glamour... Love this mix material heels with gorgeous gold rim crystal studs...

Source: Christian Louboutin, On Pedder

1 comment:

thepinkmateproject said...

Just came across your blog and i immediately love your posts, i've always been a fan of men's fashion some of which ive purchased as part of my essentials. im a new follower :)

Vanessa

http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/