Wednesday 4 June 2014

Paul Smith Spring Summer 2014 Oskar Cut-Out Leather Sandals

Below: Shoe inspired... I love Paul Smith's Oskar Cut-Out Leather Sandals which works for dressing down or smarten up when paired with a suit!
Paul Smith Spring Summer 2014 Oskar Cut-Out Leather Sandals

Hybrid shoes that can dress you down or smarten up to be semi formal? That’s quite a tall task to ask for any kind of shoes.

But apparently not for Paul Smith... Check out their Spring Summer 2014 Oskar Cut-Out Leather Sandals. It’s both a pair of cool summer sandals (Thanks to the strappy design and cutouts) while also being a leather slip-on all in one. Being a hybrid, that creates the versatility to wear with shorts or match up a summer suit. I am seriously tempted, especially now being on sale with my size available at Mr Porter US site. Love the white colour! Should I?

Once a shoe fanatic... always will be. I can never get enough of good shoe designs:-P

Now on sale at 30% off at US$381.50 (Was US$545) 

'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Paul Smith, Mr Porter

No comments: