Saturday 24 May 2008

Ad Campaigns & Catalogues #03




H&M Fall Winter 2008/2009 with Matt Gordon

Yay! My favourite male model starring in the Fall Winter 2008/2009 looks for H&M. Matt Gordon has been the face of Gucci's ad campaign for 2 seasons now, I wonder if he will be used again for next season. But I love Matt's look. He did make H&M's clothes look expensive.:-P Dun all models do that? hahaha.

Check out the pieces on offer here, I like the colours in the collection. The deep green and most of all, the purple. That purple cardigan is just gorgeous. It's a rare colour for menswear, but definitely perfect to jazz up winter's more subdued hues. And that black wool jacket with wide lapels, simply 'delicious' to the eyes!

Wonder why H&M has not made its debut in Singapore. They should. We need more fashionable and yet less pricey labels for one off pieces to showcase the season's trends!

(Pics from The Fashionisto)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice H&M ads with Mat Gordon!

Anyways, i heard he's coming up in a new fragrance spot haha

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Dun you love Mat Gordon!

He is tall and versatile in looks. Recognisable easily as well. Perfect spokesperson:-)

Anonymous said...

I envy Mat's cheekbones!!!

Razor sharp jawline! haha

I wish I was as tall as him. haha

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Oh yeah, he is tall! and has nice features.