Sunday, 8 June 2008
My Shopping Report Card #01
My 'Spring Summer 2008 End Of Season Sales' Shopping Report Card...so far...
Okay, after all the frantic bargain hunting since end of season sales started, I have done a summary of what I have bought so far. I think I did succeed in buying things I like and things that are of a good price. Good finds at a good bargain are the best thing to happen in the world:-P Perhaps, maybe one item...my Gucci Red Jeans which I am having second thoughts. I was so intrigued by the red jeans as depicted in lots of Japanese magazines...so I went ahead to buy that, after I convince myself I could wear it. But now...I am still unsure.:-( Oops. Impulse buying.
Here's the list so far (Clockwise from top left):
1) Miu Miu Lux Black Distressed Leather Gathered Top Tote (Women's design)
2) Gucci Brown and White Silk Tie
- SGD $189 (30% off SGD $270)
3) Gucci White Leather Sneakers With Metal Studs and Embroidery
- SGD $672 (30% off SGD $960)
4) Gucci Flame Denium Skinny Pants
- SGD $462 (30% off SGD $660)
5) Bally Dober Leather Travel Bag
- SGD $ 1320.48 (30% off $2096, plus 10% off sale price)
6) Bally White Leather High Tops
- SGD $481.95 (30% off $765, plus 10% off sale price)
7) Bally Lamb Skin Espadrilles
- SGD $318.60 (10% off $354)
8) Bally Side Zip Wallet
- SGD $285.84 (20% off $397, plus 10% off sale price)
Overall Score: 8/10
I think I have done well so far. With only one purchase, the red jeans, which I may not have been so sure. And also the Gucci white sneakers being more than what I should pay for. So I deduct 0.5 point from the 8.75 point I should have scored with one 'not sure' purchase. The rest of the purchase I am happy. But I need more clothes rather than accessories, shoes and bags now! Need to add more pieces to my outfits. Something to bear in mind for Club 21 sale.