Thursday 29 October 2009

My MANy Bags News #145


Below: To Hong Kong for LG's New Chocolate Phone launch event!


Kevin Goes To Hong Kong: LG's New Chocolate Phone Launch Event

I am in! I got my invitation to be flown to Hong Kong next Wednesday (together with our beloved Bagaholicboy and another Singapore blogger, Fash-Eccentric) for LG's launch of the NEW CHOCOLATE PHONE. I first blogged about this phone a couple of months back here and here, and now it is finally time for this baby to meet the world! The launch event will take place on 4th Nov 2009, at the Four Seasons Hotel, Hong Kong.

Always nice to get invited to major events such as these, especially all the way to Hong Kong with stars like Lin Chi Ling (Taiwanese Model and actress of movie 'Red Cliff') , Nadya Hutagulang (Ex MTV VJ) and the cast of the movie Avatar gracing the occasion. Will definitely capture all the memorable moments and share it here.

Thank you LG! I am exhilarated:-P

Source: LG

3 comments:

ingenue said...

I'll see you at the airport! YAY!!! We'll partyyy ok?

xoxo
X-Wen
www.fash-eccentric.com

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Oh yes, Xiao Wen! See you there:-)

and nice of you to say hello! We meet in person soon..let's party!

Anonymous said...

Wee! Have fun!