Monday 19 December 2011

My Shopping Conquest #126


Below: It's here! Balenciaga Giant Arena Bracelet with GOLD hardware and the new Hamilton leather...
my dream came true this holiday season!


Below: A special edition created for the Holiday collection 2011... See the difference of the new Hamilton leather and gold hardware with the regular Rose Gold agneau leather version... I love my new bracelet!

Balenciaga Holiday 2011 Collection: Giant Arena Triple Tour Bracelet in Bordeaux Hamilton Leather And GOLD Hardware

X'mas time is here! What better time than the festive season to pamper yourself with some shopping treats:-)

This year, I managed to get myself something really special from Balenciaga. If you have been following my blog, you would know I am a huge fan of Balenciaga's Arena Giant Triple Tour Bracelet. I love giant arena studs, especially those in rose gold. So imagine my joy and excitement when I found out Balenciaga released a special holiday collection this year end with not only a new leather called Hamilton, but also actual GOLD tone hardware instead of rose gold!

This is like a dream come true. I have always longed for gold studs on Balenciaga bracelets. Rose gold is a balance of vintage and luxe charm, but gold hardware is pure luxury and glamour. Against the new Bordeaux coloured Hamilton leather (thicker with gorgeous graining on the leather), the gold hardware stood out even more. This special edition is truly the ultimate Balenciaga bracelet for me. I was so thrilled to be able to snag the last piece in my size at the Singapore store.

This is indeed a brilliant start to x'mas! :-)

Balenciaga Hamilton leather comes in colours of Gris Poivre, Glycine, Rose Bruyere, Ciment and Bordeaux (the last 2 are the only colours available with GOLD hardware). (Check out my facebook album for pics of these gorgeous hues and the bags offered with the new Hamilton leather.)

(More pics on my facebook fanpage + comparison pics with the regular agneau leather and rose gold hardware. 'LIKE' and follow my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post or want to get the latest updates.)

Source: myMANybags

No comments: