Tuesday 28 July 2009

The Material Boy #309








Mulberry Balthazar Holdall

Fresh off the Mulberry website (Finally!), we see a whole new exciting range of Fall Winter 2009 men's bags:-) And one hot bag that catches my eye is the very masculine Mulberry Balthazar Holdall. Perfect as large day bag or a travel bag for those weekend escapades. The top of the bag has a zipper closure which can be folded down and buckled closed for an interesting design. Somehow, the relaxed silhouette, the dusty moss (or black colour) of the grained leather reminds me of vintage military bags carried by brave soldiers from decades past (look how good it looked with military boots!).

Perfect for guys who want to feel secure with a 'tough' looking bag that will not erode away their male identity:-P

Source: Mulberry

Retail price: UK 995 pounds. Where to buy:
Mulberry

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! I WANT!!!!!!!!

khaz said...

i lust for this

Anonymous said...

That looks goooooood.

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

good bag for plenty of storage. hope it is not too heavy in actual product.

Ryan said...

Love that bag! I really like your blog. Would you like to exchange links?

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Hi Ryan, it will be my pleasure to exchange links with you:-) I love your blog too!

And I have added you to my 'What I read daily' section and blogroll:-)

thanks! Chat more soon:-)

Kevin

Ryan said...

Thanks for the add. I am glad you enjoy What He Wears. I have added you to my blog roll :)

Cheers,

RD