Friday 13 August 2010

My MANy Bags News #251


Alexa Chung Is Coming To Singapore: Launch Of Mulberry Fall Winter 2010 Collection

As some of you may have known now... Alexa Chung (who was the inspiration for Mulberry's super sucessful Alexa bag!) is headed to our tiny sunny island on 25 August to attend the launch of Mulberry's Fall Winter 2010 collection! Over the past 2 years of blogging, I am very grateful to have met so many fashion celebs... and now a chance to come face to face with another of my fashion idol, Alexa Chung? My heart is pounding with excitement for sure! Alexa Chung will also DJ for the event, which will be another highlight of the night. So what should I wear, what should I wear... need to get ready for snapshots with Ms Alexa!

Woohoo!

Source: Club 21 Global

No comments: