Wednesday 1 December 2010

My MANy Bags News #287


myMANybags In Tokyo And Hokkaido!

Yes, the time has come for Kevin to venture into the ultimate land of retail therapy, delicious ramen and sushi, the home of Hello Kitty... JAPAN for the first time!

Today I will be off to Tokyo, then Hokkaido (So it is not all about shopping! To prove I am not a 'shallow' traveller and only does shopping:-P). My new trusty Panasonic Lumix GF1 Camera will finally be put to the field test. Hope I will bring you the sights and sounds of this amazing country in the 11 days I am there! Will blog and share my retail adventure each night:-)

Sayonara... See you guys in Japan and then some!

Source: Flickr

1 comment:

Nico said...

have fun in tokyo!!! and besides putting your camera to the test, did you finally get your hiking boots?