Sunday 22 May 2011

The Material Boy #470


Below: I am now a fan of these 'cheap but chic' ASOS Contrast Checks Collar/Placket and Sleeve Polo shirts! I worn mine over the weekend and they looked great! Okay confession...I did suck in my stomach cos' I just had lunch when I took this pic:-P (Worn with my Dior Homme Jeans, Dolce & Gabbana White Snakeskin Leather Belt, YSL Leather Cord Bracelet, Balenciaga Besace Day Bag and Converse Denim Shoes)

ASOS Contrast Checks Placket/Collar/Sleeves Polo Shirts

I have to proclaim my love for these 'cheap but chic' ASOS Polo t-shirts that feature interesting contrast checks fabric on the placket, collar and sleeves. Some even have a patch pocket in matching pattern which made the design all the more charming. Gingham checks or plaids simply adds a dandy flair to these summer friendly polo tees! I love them:-P Great for matching with jeans or simple canvas shoes for a smart casual look.

I received my grey marl coloured version this Friday and immediately wore it over the weekend. Love the sizing... nicely fitted while not too tight. The contrasting gingham fabric is extra cool. In the end, I love the design so much I got all four versions as shown below:-P

I have to say they are good value considering the design. D&G has similar versions for 'over the top' pricing. Zara would have sold them for at least SGD50. But at ASOS... they are very well priced... just £12 to £16. Click here to get them! (Remember... ASOS ships free internationally!)

Below: Get this Dark grey and black & white checks version... £16 only. Nice neutrals that goes with anything!
Below: This last one is my all time favourite. I simply adore the navy colour with red gingham checks trimmings. (£15)... I bought 2 pieces of this design:-P

Source: ASOS

No comments: