Tuesday 4 October 2011

The Material Boy #500


Below: The 500th want on my blog! Valentino's Oversized RockstudLeather Clutch gets the honour to be on my bag radar... Stylist Elisa Nalin agrees... check out her exotic skin version. Gorgeous...isn't it?
Below: Light gold tone square studs embellished green, taupe or black coloured soft leather... At 40cm width, it's perfectly sized for the boys too...
The 500th Want: Valentino Rockstud Studded Leather Clutch

Yes, it's another 'milestone' here on my blog. I have now officially lusted over 500 'frivolous' things... 'The Material Boy' hits a 500th mark:-) (And severely depleted my bank account in the name of research:-P)

So what best to celebrate this '500th want' than to lust over another gorgeous bag. Here's Valentino's Oversized Rockstud Leather Clutch to covet. I love the simple design with just Valentino's signature square metal studs decorating the edges and wrist strap. Simple and infused with a heavy dose of rock chic. Grunge and glamour seamlessly co-exist on this clutch bag. Best thing of all, it's perfectly sized even for the guys:-) Huge for the ladies, just right for the boys. At 40cm(w) x 30cm(h), this roomy soft leather arm candy can pack quite a handful for any occasion.

Clutch it or fold it for Sunday brunch or evening functions. Let the light gold tone studs bring some subtle bling, but speaks volumes of your rock chic style.

(One complaint though, I could do away with the unsightly Valentino logo plaque. Fortunately, the other side is plain and more tastefully subtle:-P)

Comes in green, black and taupe. I pick the sage green version anyday!
(Singapore's Valentino boutique stocks pastel green and salmon orange versions with silver studs. Retails for SGD1540)

Get yours for £731.16 (w/o UK VAT) at www.net-a-porter.com here:-)

(More pics on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading the post.)

Source: All the pretty birds, Net-a-porter

No comments: