Monday 20 February 2012

My MANy Bags News #364


Below: Burberry Prorsum Fall Winter 2012 Womens Show will livestream here on my blog from London at 12 midnight, Singapore time.... stay tuned!

Watch The Live Stream Of Burberry Prorsum Fall Winter 2012 Womens Show Here On My Blog

In a few hours time, Burberry will live stream their Burberry Prorsum Fall Winter 2012 Womens Show from London right onto my blog! Seeing how well received the mens collection is, I have full confidence the womens runway show will be equally enticing.

Keep a watch on for the livestreaming which will happened at 12 midnight, Singapore time (or 4pm London time), here on the screen above. Enjoy! I am keenly awaiting:-)

Source: Burberry

1 comment:

Pana said...

I love the AW collections! Much better than the AW 11 collection!