Thursday 20 September 2012

My MANy Bags News #370


 Below: Agnès B has collaborated with 10 artists around the world to create limited edition 'My Bag!', one of the most user friendly and functional bags ever. I use it all the time when I travel:-P Below are my favourite 3...



Agnès B Limited Edition 'My Bag!' By 10 Artists Around The World

In 2001, Agnès B created one of the most user friendly bags which instantly became a best seller. Named affectionately as 'My Bag!', this practical and lightweight nylon duffel bag carries almost anything and lasts and lasts. I have one myself and I can attest to the practicality when I used it everyday or most ideally for travelling. I love the huge front zip pockets that makes retrieving wallets, passports or handy items a breeze.

For Fall Winter 2012, Agnès B is taking 'My Bag!' to a new level of collectability. Collaborating with 10 artists around the world, each artist injects his own unique art style to create their own creative interpretations to the bags. From artworks to illustrations to prints, the artists play around their own style to truly create one of a kind pieces that will appeal to bag fans.

My top picks are the very cool creations of David ShillingLaw from UK, Graphic Airlines from Hong Kong and our very Kuanth from Singapore! Good to see local talent represented on a global stage.

Each of the 10 limited edition bags will have a production quantity of 150 globally, with 5 pieces of each artist's creation exhibited and retailed at 3 Agnès B stores in Singapore (Namely Raffles City Shopping Centre - Tel: 6334 4910, Paragon Orchard - Tel: 6737 6276 and The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands - Tel: 6688 7014). Priced at SGD495, net proceeds from the sale will benefit charities in each of the artists countries. In Singapore, Agnès B will support the Arc Children’s Centre which is dedicated to nurturing and enriching the lives of children with cancer or other life-threatening illnesses, in a joyful and healthy environment.

Get your Agnès B limited edition 'My bag!' and shop for a good cause at the same time. The collection will be available from 18th October 2012 to 18th April 2013. I know which one I want already, how about you?:-P

More pics of Agnès B Limited Edition 'My Bag!' Collection on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Agnès B

No comments: