Discover the entire bespoke 60-piece Kingsman menswear collection of suits, ties, shirts, umbrellas and watches which feature throughout the upcoming spy movie, Kingsman. The immaculate style of Colin Firth, Michael Caine and Mark Strong are yours to add to your wardrobe. Shop away!

Mr.Porter (UK)

Thursday, 29 November 2012

The Material Boy #552


Below: Looking good...I love this guy's ASOS camouflage collar shirt:-) I got the contrast sleeve version but this one gets a thumbs up from me too! Now on sale at £14...
ASOS Camouflage Collar Shirt

Keeping up the military obsession I am having now... I found this pic of a guy wearing a Camouflage collar shirt. I recognised the shirt and it is an ASOS design which was similar to my camouflage contrast sleeve version. After doing a searching on ASOS website to see its availability, I am excited to announce the shirt is now on sale at a super unbeatable £14! Go go go! Click away to shopping liberation!

More pics of ASOS Camouflage Collar Shirt on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Men in this town, ASOS

1 comment:

nicebloke said...

Hi, I wonder what size did you get? I m only 5'7" and 60kg and I prefer my clothes to be snugging fit. I don't know if I should get a S or XS as this is my first time buying tops from ASOS. Thanks