Thursday 29 November 2012

The Material Boy #552


Below: Looking good...I love this guy's ASOS camouflage collar shirt:-) I got the contrast sleeve version but this one gets a thumbs up from me too! Now on sale at £14...
ASOS Camouflage Collar Shirt

Keeping up the military obsession I am having now... I found this pic of a guy wearing a Camouflage collar shirt. I recognised the shirt and it is an ASOS design which was similar to my camouflage contrast sleeve version. After doing a searching on ASOS website to see its availability, I am excited to announce the shirt is now on sale at a super unbeatable £14! Go go go! Click away to shopping liberation!

More pics of ASOS Camouflage Collar Shirt on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Men in this town, ASOS

1 comment:

nicebloke said...

Hi, I wonder what size did you get? I m only 5'7" and 60kg and I prefer my clothes to be snugging fit. I don't know if I should get a S or XS as this is my first time buying tops from ASOS. Thanks