Saturday 12 January 2013

The Material By #557


Below: I found my summer arm companion! Loving these cute printed Trussardi SS2013 nylon totes which features hand-drawn illustrations of vacation inspired icons, such as vespas, sailboats and bicycles... I love this Azure blue coloured version:-)

Below: Comes in brown and ivory too with matching cosmetic pouches...
Trussardi Printed Nylon Tote 

Being a fan of light weight and functional bags, I absolutely adore nylon materials in bags. That is why I have been a huge fan of Prada's version of nylon printed totes from past few seasons. Durable and yet colourful, I used mine all the time.

This is the reason why I am also loving Trussardi's version of printed nylon totes from their Spring Summer 2013 collection.  Featuring hand drawn illustrations of sailboats, bicycles, vespas and other vacation icons... the tote bags evokes a refreshing summer feeling. I imagine taking these totes to beaches or cities, French Rivera or Mediterranean... definitely a desirable vacation bag. Able to hold plenty and yet never cumbersome in weight and size (width 38cm, height 40cm)... the 3 beautiful colours of Azure, brown and Ivory also makes this bag a fun companion.

Retails for Euro290 (www.trussardi.com) or SGD660 (Available at Club 21 Mens Singapore). Matching cosmetic pouches are also available at Euro 150.

More pics of Trussardi's printed nylon totes and pouches on my facebook fanpage. 'LIKE' my fanpage if you enjoy reading this post.

Source: Trussardi

No comments: